Sunday, April 9, 2023

Resurrection of my blog on Easter Sunday, April 9th 2023

I can't believe that I haven't blogged here since 2017?!  WOW!!  At least I have all my pictures and updates on Facebook and Instagram over the years.  I am finding myself in a space now where I need to write again, however I feel like the more appropriate space is here on my blog, and not in such a public space like Facebook.  I want to share my journey, but it is very personal and very vulnerable.  I feel like if my friends and family want to read about it, they can choose to, and not be "forced" to on Facebook.  Anyway, I actually think it will be good to start blogging again. It's cathartic to me, and it helps me process my feelings and let go of whatever is causing me anxiety.

Have a good Easter, I plan to with my family.

With Love,

April







No comments: