Friday, April 14, 2023

Daily Pictures from 4/14/23

I think since I’ve been so tired from not sleeping well, it’s catching up to me, and I’m feeling too tired to write the last couple days. I am reminded of how much I enjoyed photography in High School, so I am telling a story with my pictures. I may go back and explain them later, but for now they are just pictures. Some are from today, some from memories on Facebook, some I downloaded or took a screenshot. I do hope I can keep up the momentum of writing because I really want to keep writing. I have never written like this before. In college I took creative writing and wrote poetry, but nothing like this. My doctor prescribed a medication to help me sleep, so I’m nervous, but willing to try because I know what not sleeping can do to a person, and it’s not good.






























No comments: