Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Liam's First Day of Preschool

Liam had his first day of preschool today. We are trying the morning schedule this year. We thought maybe if he wasn't as tired, he might get a little more out of the experience. So far I do like the morning time since we can get it done, and then I have the rest of the day to make up my time at work. The only issue so far, is trying to get him to eat something before he's dropped off. He is just like his dad, in that he doesn't like to eat anything when he wakes up. I just don't want him getting too hungry while he's at school. Hopefully we can figure out something out!

Anyway below are a few pictures I got of his first day. I like to get one outside the door, but as you can see it's pretty bright out!! If you want to compare his picture from his first day last year, check this link.

I think he had a pretty good day. It was kinda funny when I went to pick him up, I didn't see him in the room, but they do rotate the kids, so I wasn't too worried. The teacher said he was in the bathroom. One of the girls opened the door to the bathroom which is in the classroom. He was standing with his pants down, trying to get some soap out of the pump. I stepped into the bathroom to assist him, and the girl kept opening and shutting the door!! I quickly put his pants up...it's a good thing he's too young to be embarrassed by that.

He told G'ma that he thought his teacher was really really pretty, and that the girls in his class were cute. So, I would say his first day at school was a success!









2 comments:

Becky said...

He looks so confident, not the shell shocked little guy he was last year. What a cutie.

desertortoise said...

Wow, it was fun to see his shot from last. They grow too fast and you do a great job capturing such sweet moments.