Friday, August 12, 2011

Update

Here it is, 12:44 am in the morning and I am working on pictures. I can't believe I am so behind editing them?! I have pictures from May!! Well, I used to work on them after I got home from work...after I put Rowan down for her nap, and if Liam was sleeping too. But, this summer Rowan has decided to drop her 2nd nap, and then on top of that we have the yard to care for too. Sadly my blog, totsite, and pictures have been neglected lately....and I won't even mention how behind I am on the indoor stuff ;) Anyway, needless to say, I am getting caught up (on the pictures that is)!! And I should probably hit the bed SOON!! But before I do, I need to post a really cute picture of Rowan in the tub : )


3 comments:

Becky said...

What a darling picture, it shows her happy personality. She is adorable.

Erica P. said...

Love the smile!

desertortoise said...

Thanks for posting such cute pictures..it's hard to find time but I love hearing about your kids and seeing them grow since we're far away.