Thursday, August 18, 2011

Mommy Brag

So sorry, this is my 'brag' today, instead of my blog...we went to meet Liam's teacher today. We thought we were going to have Miss Erin, but when we got there we double checked with the front desk, and I guess Miss Erin decided to leave at the last minute because her husband got his dream job and they had to move. So anyway, his new teacher is 'Miss Raya'. She is really nice and pretty, and I think he will love her. After we met her, we went to visit his teacher from last year, and she was talking to another family, so we went on to another room. We were going to go back, but she left her room to come say 'Hi' to us and to Liam. She loves him so much, and we found out the reason he does not have her this year. She took a 2nd job at her church as a director of child development (or something like that) and so she is only teaching one class this year, and it is the tater tot class (4-5 yr olds). She said that she would keep an eye on Liam though since they will be there at the same time. We asked if she would be here next year, and she said she would never leave there, so maybe he will get her next year, or maybe Rowan will? We also asked her about next year, and if she thought 2 or 3 days would be better for him. Since Rowan will be going too, we wanted to send them at the same time. She said that Liam is so smart, that he would be fine with either schedule. Anyway, it seems Liam is a very popular kid with all the teachers because they all seemed very happy to see him, which we are very grateful for. I can't believe that school starts next week?! It seems we just had his graduation, but I think he will very much enjoy being back to school....I'm just crossing my fingers and toes, we can stay healthier than we were last year!!

1 comment:

Becky said...

I'm so glad the visit went well, I'm sure Liam will continue to do great with his preschool, but we will miss him:( I know that he will be very happy to be back to school though and we will enjoy some alone time with Rowan.