Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Happy Birthday to My Hubby

I'm usually not one to get all gushy and sweet, especially in a public way, but I just want to say 'Happy Birthday' to my hubby. He is a great husband and he works very hard, both in a professional way and at home. He does a wonderful job at supporting his family in many many ways, and he is also a wonderful father. I am such a lucky wife to have a husband that comes home from a hard days of work, and does most of the cooking, and helps clean and does yard work too. He takes great care of Liam, and plays with him, and has incredible patience with him too. He absolutely loves and adores our little boy, and is also very excited to have a little girl. We have had our ups and downs in the last 14 years, but I am so grateful that we are still together and we have our own little family now. I just can't imagine life with out him...Love you!





2 comments:

Becky said...

Thanks for sharing, we love him too and are glad you are a family.

desertortoise said...

Aww, very sweet..send him our happy birthday wishes!