Thursday, October 29, 2009

Baby Bump #2 (35 Weeks)


So Rowan is about 18 inches long, and is about 5 1/4 lbs. about the size of a honeydew melon. Only one more week and I'll be in my 9th month. Also if I make it till then I will be further along than I ever was with Liam. I do have a feeling that she won't be AS early as he was, but do think she still might be a little early...but who knows?! All I know is I want her to come when she is ready and healthy. I have been a bit lax on the exercise program since I was sick a few weeks ago. Taking a week off just ruined the momentum, and it's been hard to get back into it. Plus I have been feeling a lot more tired and sore, and would rather just take a nap if given the chance. But I have been doing a little bike or yoga once or twice a week, and it does seem to help. Being 8 plus months pregnant is what I imagine getting old feels like...it's hard to get up, bend over, lots of aches and pains all over. And I only have one little one, I can't imagine how hard it is to carry multiples! Anyway, I kinda have the whole nesting thing going on, but probably not as strong as some women do...maybe because I work and when I get home I just want to sit down and relax. A few days ago we moved Liam to his new room, and decided to keep his bed as a crib for now until he's a little older and used to being in his room. We know that he is probably capable of getting out, but he really hasn't shown an interest in doing it yet. So now that he is out of his old room, I'm starting to transition it to Rowan's new room. She will be in our room at night for a while yet, but I do want to have a place to nap her, and have her things organized on the 2nd floor for when we are up there. Anyway, I will be having an ultrasound later today and will update this post when I find out if she is still breech. And also will post a picture later too...so check back.

UPDATE: So just got back from the Ultra Sound. She is head down, all set to go! Fluid level looks good, and no cord around her neck (which is a relief)...she also has hair! Also confirmed the body part that has been moving around on my right side is indeed her foot. We are so excited to meet her!!

No comments: