Thursday, October 8, 2009

Baby Bump #2 (32 Weeks)


Well it's been 32 weeks now, and Rowan is about 3.75 lbs. and about 16.7 inches long, about the weight of a large jicama (bit obscure, but if you're wondering see picture above, it's a turnip and apparently kinda heavy). I definitely can not complain about not feeling her move anymore. She is moving a lot now, and it's obvious. In fact, sometimes I will hold my hand to my belly if I start to feel her move, and she will give a good kick and it startles me, it's kinda funny, and it's definitely a relief to start to feel her move. For the last week or so her movements have been at 3 and 9 o'clock (on sides) instead of at 6 o'clock (bottom), then yesterday for the first time I felt her move at 12 o'clock (top), sooooo, I *think* that she might have moved head down, but we will not know for sure until the Dr. checks her. I'm not as nervous about the labor this time round, although subconsciously I think I am a bit because I've been feeling a bit of anxiety lately. But that also could just be the whole idea of having a newborn, and a 2 yr old at the same time. I will miss the one on one attention that I was able to have with just one baby, but at the same time it will be fun to see how Liam is with his sister.



(sorry Ma, if you are embarrassed by a bare belly, but this was my favorite picture.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh good! I hope she has turned. I am so excited for you guys. You have been such good parents with Liam, little Rowan is lucky to have you as parents!