Tuesday, March 30, 2010

House of Cards



Back before kids, which seems like a lifetime ago, the time change affected me for a day or two...these days with a toddler AND and an infant it seems like I'm still trying to get back to normal a month later?! Raising young kids feels like building a house of cards, and if you take out one little card, the whole thing just falls apart! Anyway, I've never been a fan of debt and sleep debt isn't any different...I hate it! Hopefully in another month or so we will finally be back to normal : ) Another thing I've noticed about the time change is, it seems like toddlers are not on 'time' schedule, more on the schedule with the sun. Liam tends to be ready for bed when the sun goes down...which will make for an interesting summer when it doesn't get dark till after 9 pm!

No comments: