Friday, February 26, 2010

Thing 1 and Thing 2

About a year ago we found these cute onsies at Costco. We were planning a new baby at the time, and we thought it would be soo cute to have Liam in the 'Thing 1' shirt, and the new baby in the 'Thing 2' shirt. And we were right...I love how Rowan is touching Liam's leg in the first picture, and how Liam is patting Rowan's head in the second one. He likes to touch her head and say 'Baby's head' and 'Soft'...so adorable!! Happy 3 months Rowan!!





4 comments:

Tiff said...

Adorable!

Angie Stewart Black said...

Oh they are so so cute. I can't believe I still haven't seen her in person yet. I'm a bad friend. Second, I can't believe how long Mike's hair got!! Holy cow! He looks nice. We are coming up for Easter, Maybe I can see you guys then!!

Nava_jo said...

OH my goodness! Those onsies, are so darn cute.:) Helps that they are on cute kids. I'm glad they love each other so much.

Debbiez Corner said...

Our little Grandkids are so Cute. That was a nice idea to get matching clothes. Liam is sure warming up to little Rowan. It is so cute.