Thursday, March 19, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

1. I was born in San Antonio TX, on an air force base
2. I was born a month early, had really bad jaundice, and ended up in the hospital for a week
3. My family moved to New Hampshire when I was 3, and we lived there till I was 17
4. I have one brother that is 7 years younger than me, and my mom is 7 years younger than my dad.
5. My immediate family all has 7's in their birth date
6. My first son was born 12-7-07 at 10:27 am (also born a month early)
7. I haven't eaten meat (other than seafood) for about 9 yrs.
8. Have not been on a plane since 2002, when my husband and I went to China
9. Famous sitings: Donny Osmond, John Ventimiglia (Artie from Sopranos), Lindsay Lohan
10. Former owner of our house was Donny Osmond's nephew
11. I have 3 dogs
12. Lived in St. George Utah for a summer
13. I'm a bit of a germaphobe
14. I'm usually shy in social settings
15. My middle name is Lynn
16. If I were a boy, my parents would have named me Barrett
17. My first pet was a yellow and white cat named Ginger
18. I was a bit of a tomboy growing up, liked to climb trees, and play outside-despite my fair skin now, I had a good tan, and black feet in the summer.
19. Was invited to Florida in 7th grade by a friend
20. Was a volunteer for many years with various animal rescue groups
21. Dated for 3 years to the day when we got married
22. Won a river rafting trip,down the San Juan river, on NPR in the summer of 2001
23. My first car was a red Dihatsu Charade, 2nd was a red, lifted Toyota 4-Runner (think I was over compensating!)
24. My first job was bagging groceries at Smiths
25. I'm a bit of a homebody

1 comment:

desertortoise said...

I love it! 7's are sweet amongst me too. I figured this out when I was 7yrs old. 7 people in my family, 7 letters in my first and last name(both maiden and married last names too) and G is the 7th letter of the alphabet. That was find out a bit more about you!