Thursday, March 10, 2011

Spring is around the corner...

I think the kids are on the mend as well as myself...sadly Mike seems to be feeling worse, but his started later, so that is to be expected. For the past 3 days Liam has slept really hard at nap time, but then was up really late, close to midnight?!?! Today we stopped at the store on the way home, so he did not take a nap. I'm hoping this will get him back on track. But then another whammy...daylight savings this weekend...not really looking forward to that!! Last year it took us about a month to recover from it. It never really affected me that much until we had kids. Only time will tell, but I'm hoping it will be easier this time.

Below are a couple of my favorite recent pics of the kids.

Rowan 14 months


Liam 3 yrs


And here is cute one of them around Christmas:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am with you on daylight savings. It's no fun with kids! Cute pics ... and glad most of you are feeling better!