Thursday, March 31, 2011

Apples


On this day, my 13,031st day on this planet, I realized that I prefer red apples to green ones!

Mike is 12,594 days young
Liam is 1210 days young
Rowan is 490 days young

CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT HOW MANY DAYS YOUNG YOU ARE

I came to this realization this morning because Liam was up late again last night. Last week at school his teacher told me that Liam was darting out of the class room, and we think it's because he was in his loopy phase, which means he's so tired he doesn't listen, and he acts crazy...it's the stage right before he gets really cranky. Anyway, today is a school day, and since I had a little extra time from working later yesterday, we decided to let Liam sleep in. Rowan was already awake, and she was downstairs in her chair watching Elmo, she can say 'Elmo' now BTW, sooo cute!! And I decided to eat an apple, but all we had left were green ones. Maybe it was just a bad apple, but I did not enjoy it at all! Anyway, Liam woke up around 8 am, and he was well rested! Last night before bed Dad told him to dream about Georgie riding Thomas the Tank Engine, and the first thing Liam told me was he had a good dream about Georgie and Thomas!! Their minds are like clay! It's crazy.

No comments: