Thursday, July 8, 2010

Outing with the Kids at Thanksgiving Point

So, now that my foot is healed, I have been getting caught up on our pictures, and I realized that I had these pictures from Thanksgiving Point from last month. The day before I went to the Dr., on June 3rd, we met Mike's cousin's family at the Farm at Thanksgiving Point...Liam and his 2nd cousin are only 3 weeks apart, and they just have a great time playing together.

Sadly, Liam was a little scared to ride the horse this time...Mike ended up having to carry him for the ride...Hopefully, it's just a phase!


He had a great time feeding the ducks!


Cute pigs...


This little duck kept following me around, it was pretty funny.


Liam hanging out...


Goat...


Horse...


Liam and Cousin playing...


Liam sitting on bench...


Cute face sitting on bench...


Two peas in a pod!


Rowan being a saint in her stroller...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I still want to get down there! It looks like so much fun! Great pics!

4fayz said...

Julie, let us know...we can meet you there :)

Becky said...

Such cute pictures. Thanks for sharing them.

Angie Stewart Black said...

Love the picture of Liam on the bench. He is so cute April! Sorry I keep missing you guys when we come up there. It gets so busy with family that there is hardly any time left over for anything else!! Hopefully one day I can come up and just hang out!!