Thursday, June 17, 2010

Update on My Foot

Well, my foot is feeling a lot better this week, and I don't need the crutches anymore, thank goodness!! I went in this morning to get the stitches out, but because of where the stitches are, the Dr. felt it would be good to give it another week before taking the stitches out. I'm a little bummed, since I was looking forward to having them out, but I would rather play it safe, and make sure it is good and healed before they come out. He also said to start using my foot, and stretching it as best I can, so that when the stitches do come out that it doesn't split open...yeah that would really suck. Anyway, while I was there I had him take 5 more moles, leaving the grand total to 20! I have to admit it was starting to become a bit of obsession because each time I went, I found new ones (or rather ones I hadn't noticed before), and then Liam would also point them out, but I think it's a good idea that I take a break for while and give my body some time to heal. The remaining ones are really not a big deal, and they are what the Dr. calls 'Angel Kisses', meaning they are harmless. (I will post some progression pics of my foot as soon as I can download them to the computer).

No comments: