Friday, June 18, 2010

Kiddo's Update

Liam's new favorite word is 'Nope', and he is starting to want to pee in the toilet now. He has done it a few times in the big toilet, but tonight he actually sat on his Elmo toilet. He has a hard time relaxing enough to let it out, but hey it's a start!

Rowan had her first taste of fruit. It was Mango...she had finished her Rice cereal, and was still hungry, and I know it probably wasn't the best idea to start off with Mango, but that is all I had in the house that was left from our previous baby. Anyway, this is a video of our little girl trying a fruit for the first time...she has only had mama's milk and rice cereal until now. This was taken on 6-17-10, she is 6 months. Her expressions are priceless!

CLICK HERE FOR THE PRICELESS VIDEO OF ROWAN EATING MANGO:

I also have uploaded a bunch of video's of the kids on my Vimeo site,
CLICK HERE FOR THE LINK.

2 comments:

Becky said...

The Video of Rowan and the mango is truly priceless, I don't know how you took it without laughing, too cute.

desertortoise said...

Dave and I laughed hysterically. Her faces were the best!