Thursday, August 6, 2009

Liam's First Hair Cut

So we finally decided that Liam really needed a haircut. We like his hair a bit long, but his bangs were getting in his eyes. My aunt Gina is a beautician, so we made an appointment with her. I was a bit nervous because he's such a busy boy, I wasn't sure he would sit still long enough for her to cut it. We had him sit on Dad's lap, and we gave him different objects to distract him, and he did amazingly well!

Here Liam is with Gina...


Liam checking out the apron...


Starting the hair cut...


Trimming the back...


and the sides....


Ta da!! Doesn't he look so handsome : )

2 comments:

Becky said...

He still looks like the same beautiful Liam, not too grown up.

Unknown said...

Oh so cute! We had to cut the front & sides a bit too. We left the back & I am so glad! Liam has the curls like Landon does & I think they are so cute on little boys.