Thursday, August 6, 2009

Large Mango! (23 Weeks)


I know it's only been a week since my last pregnancy update, but I have some good news!! I had a follow-up Ultra Sound today since the recording machine was not working the last time. The technician checked the placenta and it has moved, or rather grew enough that it is not laying low! This means the restrictions I was on have been lifted! We are all very happy about that. We got a great video of her moving about, and playing peek-a-boo, and toward the end we can see her opening and closing her mouth....she is sooo cute! Also, her position was breech, which I kinda guessed because I have started to feel more of her movements, but mostly it feels like she is dancing on my bladder. I am guessing that being breech at this point is not a big deal because they are still moving around a lot.

We had been a little concerned about the lack of movement, since Liam was so active by this stage...but last night Mike was able to feel her move!

We are going to try to upload the video...so check back later :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So glad to hear that! Sounds like she is doing good & is healthy. That's good to hear!