Thursday, June 11, 2009

Rain Rain Go Away...


So I have been a little behind on uploading my pictures on the computer, but last night I was able to organize all Liam's 17 month pictures, and will start to edit them really soon. I do have a few activities that I wanted to blog about, but need to get caught up on the pictures for them. By the way, there are a TON of them, but will hopefully be able to get those done this weekend.

A couple of weeks ago we finally found a patio set (that included a round table, 6 chairs and an umbrella) that we liked at Costco, so Mike, with the help of his brother, picked it up and set it up. The weekend they did that was supposed to be rainy, but thankfully the weather was beautiful! That evening after it was all set up we stayed out there till about 10pm enjoying it. The following day we decided that we wanted to get the other set (which included a sofa, coffee table, and 2 chairs w/ottomans). By that evening, a wind and rain storm was blowing in, so we quickly were able to buy some nice covers for the whole set at Wal-mart. We were so excited for the weather to clear up, so we could enjoy our new furniture, but it has been cold and raining on and off EVER SINCE!!!! And it's supposed to keep raining for ANOTHER WEEK!! I normally would not care, and honestely I know we need the moisure, but 3 weeks in a row is just crazy weather, especially for June. Anyway, I know this weather eventually will have to clear up and we will finally be able to enjoy our furniture outside.



No comments: