Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Our Big News!

We will be welcoming baby #2 on December 8th, which is a day after Liam's birthday. Although, if this one comes early too, it could be a November baby. The other day we asked Liam if he could say baby, and he pointed to my belly and said baby several times. It was sooo cute! We think the pointing to my belly was totally random, but we were still pretty impressed. Today marks the 13th week. I had a Dr's appointment yesterday, and he was able to find a strong heartbeat. So far so good. I was also able to schedule our next ultra sound for July 9th. This is when we will find out if it's a boy or girl. We are pretty excited for Liam to be a big brother! Stay tuned for more updates : )

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so excited for you guys! I want another one, but can't handle it for a while ha ha. Babies are so great! You are the 7th person I know this year having a baby. Last year I knew a total of 4 all year including me. What are you guys hoping for?

Angie Stewart Black said...

That is super exciting and I am so happy for you guys! Keep us posted. We can't wait to find out what your having!!

desertortoise said...

Looks like a Pheysey...:). Many congratulations to you guys and we hope when we come out in December to meet this little one too!!