Monday, June 15, 2009

Baby #2: 15 Weeks


So the little one is 15 weeks along this week, measuring about 4 inches long (head to rump) , and weighs in at about 2.5 oz., about the size of an apple. I am in my 2nd trimester now, and my energy level has definitely improved. The first several weeks, I was extremely tired, and could hardly get anything done. I'm glad I have my energy back because I really want to stay in better shape this time round. I have been pretty good about exercising and doing my yoga lately, which I think will help a lot. I was pretty good last time too, although we ended up moving about 1/2 way through and then I had no time or energy to keep it up. Anyway, there is not a whole lot to report as of yet...I am starting to show a little, and we are really excited to find out if the little one is a girl or boy in about a month.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Are you going to post pictures as you grow again? I think it would be fun to compare to last time. I still can't believe you are pregnant ha ha. I almost want to go through it again with you - but I will wait. I still need to lose my last baby weight ha ha.

4fayz said...

Yeah, I'll be posting some here, probably monthly ones...weekly ones will be in the same place as last time.

Tiff said...

I strongly recommend working out your entire pregnancy! It made this whole experience sooo much better. Good Luck!