Friday, May 15, 2009

Thanksgiving Point Gardens

Today Liam and I met cousin Madison, and her mom at Thanksgiving Point. We started at the petting zoo, but it was a mad house because it looked like several field trips were there, and lots of other families, so we decided to go to the gardens. It was my first time there, and I was just blown away at how beautiful the place was. We live in a desert, so this was a little oasis. It felt like we were not in Utah anymore.

View of the building from below.

Columns in the garden

Pretty trees and garden arch

Tulips

Secret Garden

Secret garden fountain

Garden stairs

Garden fountain

Largest Man Made water fall in North America

Trees and falls

Liam in the garden

More falls

More falls

Gorgeous purple tree above falls

Noah's ark in Discovery Park

4 comments:

Becky said...

I've never been there, it's beautiful

Tiff said...

It was fun. We should do it again sometime.

Unknown said...

Wow, I didn't realize it looked like that! I will have to check it out. I wish we got down there more. I haven't been to Thanksgiving Point for years!

desertortoise said...

so beautiful...can't wait to see you guys