Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Time



So for the past several years, I have not put the Christmas tree up. Partly because we had purchased a chest of drawers that was in the place where we put the tree, and there wasn't another good spot for it at the townhouse. Partly, I admit it was laziness. It takes about 4-5 hrs. to get our artificial tree up and decorated. Last year was our first year at the new house, but Liam was just born and we didn't have the time nor the energy to put it up. I wasn't sure if I really wanted to this year either. Liam is one, and really wouldn't get it...I know I'm a bit of a scrooge. But, about a week before Christmas, it was snowing, and I put some holiday music on and I got in the mood and decided to put it up! We wanted to get a few pictures of Liam in front of the tree, but somehow when I finally downloaded the pictures we didn't get any :( The best we have is Liam off to the side, or facing the tree. Oh well....So, here are a few pictures from 2008, Liam's 2nd Christmas. Plus a cute picture of him last year, his first Christmas.





2 comments:

Angie Stewart Black said...

They grow so fast. Right before our very eyes! He is so adorable! nice tree too

Unknown said...

I am glad you guys put up a tree! It looks very beautiful. I hope you had a good Christmas. Liam looks like he had fun!