Saturday, January 10, 2009

Can You Tell We Are Related?

I finally got around to scanning my baby pictures into the computer before they are faded even more than they are. It's funny, the amount of pictures that I had of me seemed like a lot, but in reality with the digital age today it wasn't much at all. We've taken that may of Liam in just one day!! What I wouldn't give to have digital pictures and video of me when I was a baby. How spoiled our kids are today : ) Anyway, I found this picture of me when I was around 10 months. I thought I look a lot like Liam in this picture. I found a picture of him a little bit younger, but with a similar position...you can definitely tell we are related, huh?





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Wow - you guys look a lot a like. Those are so good to have! Fun!!

myspoileddogs said...

Cute! He definitely looks like his momma!