Thursday, December 18, 2008

Work-Out Update



So I've done pretty well getting into the habit of working out over the last 8 weeks. I missed some days at the first of this month when I was getting ready for Liam's birthday party, but thankfully was able to get back into my routine. I have also decided to alternate yoga more during the week. I stopped pumping, so that has opened up some more time in my day, especially in the morning before work. So for the past 2 days, I decided to get up before work and do my workout. Now, I am not a morning person mind you, and my inner monologue usually goes something like this; 'If you get up and do the workout now, you won't have to do it late tonight', 'Oh, but the bed is so comfy and warm', 'But if you workout now, you will have more time to be with Liam tonight.' Even though it's soo hard to get out of bed, it actually is really nice to get it done first thing in the morning, and not have to think about it after a long day at work. As far as losing weight, I think that I have lost about 2 lbs since the last update. The scale we have is a bit unreliable, but I do know that my pants are getting loser, so I must be doing something right! I bought myself 2 new workout DVDs for Christmas, so we will see how that goes.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! You are doing so good. I wish I could pull my butt out of bed in the mornings. I wish I would even work out at nights! Anytime would be good.