Thursday, April 24, 2014

Liam's Field Trip for Kindergarden

It's hard to believe, but Liam is nearly done with Kindergarden?!  With a younger kid at home it isn't so easy to make commitments to help out in the class, but at the start of the year, the only thing I knew I wanted to do was go on the field trip.  It ended up landing on a school day for Rowan, and it was also her graduation picture day, so she could not miss school.  Mike was nice enough to take a day off of work to take her to school, so I could go with Liam.  It was also good I was there, since his arm is still healing and I could keep an eye on him.  Some of the afternoon mom's didn't show up, so he ended up being put with kids he didn't know. It was sad for him, but I still think he had a good time.  The class went to Hee Haw Farms in Pleasant Grove.

First Time On A Bus








No comments: