Thursday, October 27, 2011

School Pictures

We got our school pictures today!! So, my first impression was....oh, he's doing the 'I know they want me to smile, so I'm going to give my silly squint smile'. I thought, well maybe we can do the retakes on Tuesday, but really who's to say he will give a better smile...I think they did a great job touching up is boo-boo above his lip though. You can sorta see it in the class photo. So even though it is a little of a goofy smile, we still think he's cute...just wished he smiled a little in the class photo :) Oh well!




3 comments:

Erica P. said...

Hey April,
I think he face/smile are adorable...but I would go for doing the retake - simply because with his white shirt being over-exposed his arms look cut off. I don't mean to critique too much, but I can't help it, that was the first thing I noticed. No offense meant, because he has the cutest face in the world!

Becky said...

he's so dang cute

desertortoise said...

Aww his face and smile are so cute he doesn't need arms! :)