Monday, May 2, 2011

Butterflies and Easter

So I am a little late getting our Easter pictures posted because we have all had a nasty stomach bug this past week. I can't even remember the last time I have had a stomach bug...I think I was still a kid?! Mike was a great husband and took off 2.5 days to help take care of the kids, and then to take care of me too, when it finally hit me on Friday. He has felt a little sick for the last couple of days, but knock on wood, he hasn't got it yet, and hopefully won't!

On Thursday evening we received our butterfly larvae. We are excited to see them change.

Liam checking them out on the first day (4-28-11)


Day 1


2 days later (4-30-11)


4 days later (5-2-11)


Here are a few pictures of the Easter Egg hunt that Grandma had at her house.






CLICK HERE FOR MORE EASTER PICTURES

No comments: