Wednesday, April 13, 2011

One of the virtues of being very young is...

that you don't let the facts get in the way of your imagination. ~Sam Levenson




Conversation this morning on the way to work:

(Liam saw the big plume of steam where Geneva used to be)

Liam: Mom, look it's the abominable snowman!!!
Me: Wow, it's amazing! (Thinking to myself...did he just say abominable??!! Do 3 yr olds really use that word? I'm pretty sure he got that from 'Frosty the Snowman' movie, but still...pretty amazing vocabulary.)

(As we got closer)

Liam: That's not the abominable snowman, that's a nightmare!

That kid never ceases to amaze me.

1 comment:

Becky said...

he kills me, he says the funniest things on a regular basis. I love "indeed" and "I don't like it either" pronounced "eyether" to cute