Friday, May 28, 2010

Rowan's 6 Month Check-Up

Rowan had her 6 month check-up today. I had a couple questions on the questionnaire that I was not sure of. One was does your baby act differently around strangers, this can include staring, frowning, withdrawing or crying...since she is not around a lot of new people, I wasn't sure how to answer the question so I left it blank, and figured we might find out how she is around the Dr. She was fine when he first walked in, I had her on my hip, then all of a sudden she burst out crying...then I told the Dr. well now I know how to answer that question on the sheet! It was so cute!

Here are her new stats:
15 lbs. 8 oz. (39.86%)
Length: 25.5 inches (40.74%)
Head: 17.25 inches (85.05%)-as you can see her head is still BIG, just like Liam's!

Below is a link to a cute video of her while we were waiting for the Dr.
VIDEO OF ROWAN'S 6 MONTH CHECK-UP






No comments: