Monday, May 3, 2010

Gym Class Video


I just opened up a You Tube account to share our video's...I'm still learning if/how you can import them here, but below is a link you can use to see the first one.


Gym Class Video

The above video (link) was taken on May 1, 2010 at Gym class. LT is 2 yrs,4 mo old and he loves to run and jump. He has lots of energy, and has little fear. In this short video, his teacher drops him into a foam pit....he loves it!


I did figure out how to embed, but for the blog, I kinda like the link better, it keeps it cleaner looking, so here is the link to the 2nd video...it was taken the same day at the gym and is of Liam jumping...

Liam Jumping Video


P.S. I also uploaded a bunch of new video's (older ones, that haven't been uploaded till now) to our Vimeo site, you can see them HERE

No comments: