Thursday, September 3, 2009

Baby Bump #2 (27 Weeks)


So I had my 27 Week check up today, and there isn't much to report...everything is going pretty smoothly. Heartbeat and measurements are good. I am starting to get a little more achy in my lower back, especially if I lay on my back for any amount of time. It's getting harder to get off the floor too. She moves a little here and there, but sadly she's not as active as Liam was. The Dr. says that is OK, and that every baby has their own bar of movement. He also said that only 2% of breech babies at the 1/2 way mark don't move down by their due date, so most likely she will move (crossing fingers). Anyway, only 13 weeks to go, although if she comes early like Liam could only be 9 weeks!! We are hoping she will at least hold out till we have had Liam's 2nd Birthday party which we are planning a month early since she is due very close to his birthday.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You look so cute! I am glad everything is going good. You are getting close already. I can't believe it!!