Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Update on Life

I wish I had more time to update my blog, however Liam is now at the age that he needs to be watched every second. In 2 weeks he has learned to sit up on his own and crawl, and now he wants to explore and get into everything!!

Over the Labor day holiday we went to the Davis Family reunion. I haven't seen most of that side of the family for about 10 years. All my cousins now have families of their own, and it was good to see everyone. We learned a couple things about the Davis side, and that is Liam fits in with his blond hair and fair skin, and I get my taste for salt and green apples from that side of the family. The family planned activities with the kids where they celebrated the different holidays. We were there on Saturday when they had an easter egg hunt, and later in the afternoon we decorated cookies for valentines day. We thought that was a creative idea.

Here is a cute picture of Liam with his cousins sharing an egg with him from the easter egg hunt.


Liam with his Grandpa Davis.

More pictures can be found here:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Liam looks so big with all the other kids!

Unknown said...

And he's crawling?? Holy cow! I bet your hands are full!