Thursday, April 5, 2012

Big News!

I got the biggest surprise today...My brother texted me at work today telling me he had something serious to talk to me about. Said to call him when I got home after work...I was a little distracted getting the kids dinner, but I finally got a minute to call him. He told me to get on a computer. He sent me a link for a video on youtube. I started watching it, and it was a skype conversation between him and my parents...when he said he had a surprise to show them, I thought maybe he was going to show them an ultrasound, but NO it was a live BABY!!! I couldn't believe it!! They kept the secret from EVERYONE for 9 whole months. My parents were so surprised too. The video is priceless. Anyway, I am very excited for them....She is darling...and I'm so happy that our kids finally have a cousin from my side of the family too. Welcome to the world Ellie Jeanine : ) Congrats Eric and Karen!! (Wish we were closer though)

1 comment:

Becky said...

I am so happy for your family, that is the biggest surprise ever!