Sunday, September 11, 2011

In Memoriam

Some of you may know that I grew up back East, in New Hampshire. Sadly my family did not go on many trips...but, thankfully my dad had a younger brother that moved to NYC and he came to visit our family often, and he would pretty much force my mom and dad to do some family trips. I remember a trip to Montreal, Canada, and we also went to visit him in NYC. I have very fond memories of our time together with Uncle Krayton. Here are some pictures I have of our trip to NYC...My first and only trip there. I took the pictures of the close up ones of the twin towers. I was around 12 or 13 years old. And the year was probably 1987 or 1988. I have been meaning to share these for a long time, and I figured the 10 year anniversary of 9-11 would be appropriate.







Lady Liberty


Uncle Krayton

No comments: