Monday, June 27, 2011

Summer Time and Parties

Well here it is, Summer has officially started, and I thought we would have had a break from being sick since Liam is out of school. But, he must have picked up something that last week of school, and then maybe another bug hit him because he ended up with 2 separate fevers. He bounced back pretty quickly, but whatever the second bug was hit me pretty hard because after I started feeling better, I ended getting sick again. I had a nasty cough for about 3 weeks?! I even ended up going to the Dr. to get some meds. Although, I really don't think that helped. It was just a lingering nasty bug, and hopefully we can avoid any more sicknesses for a long while! Anyway, Mike's brother and sister-in-law, with their twin boys, were in town this past week, and his family had a BIG get together at his parents house last night and here are a few of my favorite pictures of the evening. Mike was going to take pictures, but he got handed the grilling duties, so I got handed the picture duty for the first half of the evening. I also was in charge of watching Rowan, and keeping an eye on Liam. So there were lots of pictures of Rowan. She also turned 19 months yesterday, so happy 19 months to our wonderful, adorable little girl. She was quite the handful last night, going down the big slide all by herself, and climbing up and down the concrete stairs!! She also loved the babies and loved giving them hugs and kisses. I definitely had my hands full!

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE REST OF PICTURES

















1 comment:

Becky said...

Thank you, thank you, you guys did a great job with all the work I put you through. Thanks for the pictures, and the steaks, potato salad, and the kids and helicopters. We just couldn't throw a party without you. The pictures are fantastic, so much fun.