Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Mixed Results


So it took me a month from my 'No Pain No Gain' post to actually get started with my routine, but I am proud to say that I have worked out everyday for the last 12 days. Most days I have been working out 30 min. on the elliptical, if I have a little more time I will do the 'Buns of Steel' video, if I'm short on time I will do some yoga, but I have made an effort to do something everyday! I have also scaled back on snacking, especially junk food. The good news is I am feeling better, and am building muscle, the bad news is I have lost 0 lbs?! I have about 10-11 lbs. that I would like to lose. I have heard the last 10 lbs. is the hardest to lose, and I sure believe it. The 2 factors that I can think of that may be a reason would be muscle weighs more than fat, and also I am still pumping milk for Liam, and that can change hormones which influence weight loss. Anyway, I am not going to give up!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am frustrated with weight too. I am glad you aren't giving up. I have given up the last couple of weeks & need to get back on it. I still have 20lbs to lose & I am stuck! Sounds like you have a lot of motivation & energy. How are you doing it?